|
Wednesday, August 3, 2016 • 11:39 PM • 0 Sweet hearts It infuriates me so much when some animal-haters tell me to stay away from the strays. They deemed it as an dangerous act because they are terrified of the dogs. It is not once, not twice, nor thrice that I hear them speak like this. If you don't like them, you stay away. Don't tell me what to do. Don't even spread statements like, "They bite if you go close." when you know shit about animals. Just based on those few cases of attacks, you conclude that all dogs bite? How many cases of murders and rapists happened in Singapore? So are you one of them? I don't care whether you adore them or not, seriously, but don't act like you know for sure it's going to pounce on me just because I wave to it 3 meters away! It was only taking small little walks, no sign of agitation, hunched posture, baring teeth, or tense tail wagging. How did you convict that innocent buddy the high possibility of attacking us? If you do not have enough common sense, go read up the internet. I know not everybody has the privilege of being knowledgeable in such general topic. Do you think humans are in any ways less dangerous than them? So, next time, think before you speak.
|
|
0 Comments posted :
Post a Comment