photo rabbit_collage3_zpspnhy2qz3.jpg
K-ywy - Eating is believing
Monday, January 25, 2016 • 9:47 PM • 0 Sweet hearts

We ordered some CNY goodies and collected from my cousin house in JB.

First to The Store, spent a total of $252++  buying daily groceries. I'm glad we bought most of the things there because the queue at Jusco was so terrible. I stood in the queue for at least 30 minutes!

All 3 of us ended up putting back the goods.

Visited my nephew who started his third week of work in Jusco. I really think that he has matured quite a bit after working. That's very encouraging isn't it?

Joe came back to us with this Double Combo set.
I think it cost about RM12.90.
Not very worth it, their chicken is little and not so tasty.


Had dinner with my cousin and his family at a nearby eatery after that.
That is some kind of pork, with garlic.
My biao sao told me that the garlic is super nice, so i tried.
Eh seriously taste quite well! 


Curry fish head

Kang kong

Hot plate toufu

What's a selfie without little missy vain pot?




By the time we reach home, we were all super tired, had to quickly unpack all those groceries and go to bed because we have to wake up very early the next day for my cousin's gatecrash.





0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


Click please!






Visit Cathryn's Nail Art Blog


Chatting Here


Post history






Newer Posts | Older Posts