photo rabbit_collage3_zpspnhy2qz3.jpg
K-ywy - Eating is believing
Monday, January 18, 2016 • 9:40 PM • 0 Sweet hearts

This year's motorshow's seriously so - so. They used to have modified cars but not now anymore. Still not so bad because we get to watch the stunt show.
 
No Q at all when we register for the show.





Waiting for show to start.

That's the stuntman.







How to not take the shots of Honda?
 
 
We just got Honda Vezel last year. Tried considering taking back Toyota Wish but looks like it's not worth the value. We don't really need a 7 seaters yet. So went along to get Vezel.
 
I really felt so lousy when we got that car. It was so tiny for me. I used to be able to turn and see a full 3 rows view, now what I see is just a 2.5 view. Disappointing. COE is too expensive, otherwise we would have gotten Harrier (no money for lexus rx) HAHHAAHHAH!
 
Cannot cannot, have to be contented with what we have. Got car better than no car. Ok, I shut up, lol.
 
We walked around Marina Square, looking for the UFO catcher. But looks like they closed down for good or perhaps renovating. Headed to Suntec and found one!
 
Total catch of the day was 1 small bunny and 1 Yoshi.
 

Saw this piece of peppa pig t shirt located right outside the arcade, bought it for one of my niece. 5 - 6 yr size too big for her but that's the only size left.



Met up with my mom at Chinatown for dinner. We walked all the way to one of the shopping mall, I tasted their new year's goodies along the way because they were quite hard sellers, not bad leh but their prices are so expensive!

1 packet of lemongrass with 20 or 25 sachets cost $20. A bottle of salted fish skin calls for $15 - $18, 1 tub of earl grey tea cookie costs roughly $20 too.

Bake my own cookies sua la!

Everything is rising, how come my salary is so stagnant?

Had our dinner at Hans. Shared a main with Joe because I was still bloated.
I ate some of Mom's pork chop and some of Joe's Fish & Chips.
Their price is so cheap, we had soups too, and the total bill was only close to $30.
 



Ended the day well with both my loves! I wish we can have more happy outings like this! Hugs!

0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


Click please!






Visit Cathryn's Nail Art Blog


Chatting Here


Post history






Newer Posts | Older Posts