photo rabbit_collage3_zpspnhy2qz3.jpg
K-ywy - Eating is believing
Tuesday, June 30, 2015 • 12:36 AM • 0 Sweet hearts

Consolidating the recent happenings lately, I decided to get it done in 1 post, that explains the rojak that you're gonna see.


Planting has become one of my hobbies. But everything I wanted to has to do with food, lady's finger, corriander. Lol. There's just these little transparent, gelish droplets at the back of my leaves, I don't know what's that! What's weirder? I had mushrooms growing from time to time, not all the time though.


It grows into huge leaves.


Just a few weeks back, mom, I & joe went to si beh lo (bugis) temple. We casually went into OG after that.

How could I leave without looking at these?

My boss had cruelly threw me out to present for 2 events, I'm so upset. He said he's gonna buy me this if I do it. But no, I don't want this in exchange I said, I just don't wanna be the representative. Even though he's extremely nice to me, but, ah gong! How could you do this to me!



Sylvanian Families!

Their toyhouse is so expensive! By the time I have enough savings for that, I might already have lost the interest in getting one.


My student came back from Australia, bought us some goodies, these nut bars are so GOOD!
Please buy me these if you're going there!

 The 3 crazy zha bo met up for K session.


 Celebrated these cheesy little kids' birthday. With their favourite sweet apple treats! Can sense their excitement when they dance around the packet. Lol, so cute!









Went to Oppa BBQ @ Jcube 1 day before fathers' day with Jo & his family.

The boss has such good service, I would say that their food is so-so, don't expect much unless you're a meat lover. Selections weren't a lot. They have bacons, not many places serve that I think.


Ordered a bottle of Korean wine after that. It's so sweet.




So anyway, my very cute little temp staff left us & headed off to his holiday, that means my workload returns to the ever-high side. He's been a sweet subordinate.

My boss's right, kids nowadays damn rich. He went for 3 holidays after he ends his contract. Wa lao, I can't even afford to enjoy like that.

But still, thanks to him, he sent me a Koala Bear.

Jie Jie was so into the felting and so I thought I can have a try. Stitching it too high a level.



Tadah!
Only have to get those eyes in.
Looks like it has some eye masks on it, because I used the leftovers felts to smooth the head, HAHHAAHHAH.




0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


Click please!






Visit Cathryn's Nail Art Blog


Chatting Here


Post history






Newer Posts | Older Posts