photo rabbit_collage3_zpspnhy2qz3.jpg
K-ywy - Eating is believing
Saturday, October 22, 2016 • 9:41 PM • 0 Sweet hearts

Have you been to NENE'S Chicken? I've come across this so many times but didn't have a chance to try it.

Last month, after the department's dinner at race course road, JT picked me up and we headed for his dinner. We saw this NENE's chicken again. Lol. I don't exactly know how to pronounce their brand name but it sounds so funny, no?

 These was what he ordered.

Giving reviews on this might not be too fair a statement as I already had 2 pieces of naans, some starters and a beer before.

But still, I had to say that their fries are crispy but a little too overwhelming in taste.

I'm a popcorn lover. But this is SO bad.
The breast meat is dry, tough, and hard to swallow.



His order.
He said this is extremely STICKY.

This? Is one of the things I would take if I go for buffet.
But this is .....

I wouldn't want to return to this. Have you tried this?

0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


Click please!






Visit Cathryn's Nail Art Blog


Chatting Here


Post history






Newer Posts | Older Posts