photo rabbit_collage3_zpspnhy2qz3.jpg
K-ywy - Eating is believing
Thursday, September 22, 2016 • 7:01 PM • 0 Sweet hearts

I always love every Friday evening because it's meant for me to relax after a week long of work, tuition and whatever.

Met up with my mom and her friend at one of the newly opened mall with JT.

They already had their dinner and so followed JT and I for ours at A1 restaurant.

It wasn't so bad an experience when we visited the one at Causeway Point. Probably because we ordered something that couldn't go wrong.



His ee mian. Said to be tasteless.

I chose this salted egg chicken/pork.
This type of salted egg dish can either be a success or a totally gone case.
There's no middle range for me, at least for me!

It looked pretty decent on this photo isnt it? I had the same feeling until I tried.

Too hungry to not have another piece. Beggars can't be choosers. I need that to satisfy my hungry stomach.

But still, I couldn't believe how fake their salted egg sauce is.....

A close shot.
Is that salted egg SAUCE? Or some deformed dough?

We've never been a fan of this restaurant. Only went there because the rest of the eateries were packed with people and this is the only one without a queue.

We once ordered their abalone hot plate noodles and what came to us was tiny abalones of the size of my tiniest tinky winky fingernail. HONESTLY, I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH TINY ABALONES! Totally impressed.

It became a joke every time we cross this restuarant. "Wanna have abalones?" And 3 of us will burst out laughing.

0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


Click please!






Visit Cathryn's Nail Art Blog


Chatting Here


Post history






Newer Posts | Older Posts